Five Things I’m Looking Forward To Next Week
- Beginning of the school year, once again. Just got his schedule and he’ll be an EARLY (say, 6:30 AM way too bleeping early) pickup. However, he’s going back to a routine and teachers that know his needs. Not that his aftercare is good (it’s FAB really and I can’t ask for a better place) – but there is something to be said for the personalized attention from his teachers, OT, SLP, etc…
- I will have more time to get ready in the morning and not worry about what B will get himself into.
- I might be able to leave the house with dry hair. And an outfit that isn’t wrinkled too much.
- I may actually get to work on time…thank goodness I’m so efficient with work.
- Getting ready to go on V–A–C–A–T–I–O–N. Well, if the house we rented is still standing after Hurricane Irene pounds the East Coast.