Five Favorite Things To Enjoy About Autumn
- Football. Football. Football. Did I mention football? Redskins, Nittany Lions, Hokies…some random SEC game…I love it all.
- Sam Adams Octoberfest. ‘Nuff said
- Vibrant fall foliage that hopefully will last more than a week. Speaking of foliage, I used to think it was foilage, and couldn’t figure out what aluminum had to do with leaf color. Duh.
- All the fun fall activities – corn maizes, pumpkin picking, hayrides…nothing like freezing your ass off on a hayride and then burning your tongue on hot apple cider.
- Finally…my anniversary to Husband…love you more than a fat kid love cake.