For Mayor Bee:
1. To continue advocating for my son’s needs and accomodations.
2. To work collaboratively with my support system to manage his issues around aggression and frustration.
3. To continue to find more resources and support networks in the area (at least recreationally speaking!).
4. To work on calming myself down prior to responding (negatively) to one of his episodes.
5. To love him unconditionally and always remain proud of his progress.
1. To work on developing and maintaining evening routines for both kids (because, ya know it’s not all about B),
2. To keep active by exercising, whether I sneak it in at the office, at home, or through Zumba.
3. To declutter my house, room by room. Now, I just have to figure out WHICH one. Right now, the frontrunner is the office because it’s starting to resemble an episode of Hoarders.
4. To remember to take time out for “me” – and to not feel guilty doing so.
Hmmm, these ones are definitely harder.
For The Blog:
1. To blog more. Duh.
2. To attempt to hammer out the more difficult experiences I have had with autism. Fleshing out “The Lows” so to speak. I don’t write enough about them. This one, no doubt, will be hard.
3. To link up more with other bloggers out there in the world. Of course this requires some effort to remember to do this, as half the time I have problems just getting coffee ready for the next morning.
4. Attend a Bloggy Boot Camp. My SIL already signed up for one and I keep dragging my feet. I honestly don’t know why. I know it would be useful.
5. To redesign the blog – or at least tinker with it a bit more.
Hope everyone had a safe but Happy New Year! Now get those damn Christmas decorations down!